• Welcome! Read this thread to learn more about the server and how you can join it.

JURY-6 - The Transitive

<:: NOTICE! REVIEWING DOCUMENT ACCESS... ::>
<:: ERROR! EDIT_NOT_ALLOWED%... ::>
<:: REVIEW ACCESS GRANTED ::>

JURY-6

(Inside the documentation, you find a picture, although it is heavily scratched due to accumulated wear, most likely resided in a pocket with a rough material base.)
p4bYq3o.png

"Freshly acclimated. Relinquished of all dearest to me, reaching for a new purpose set in my path."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recent physical and mental examination result:

Current physique:
Slim, Underweight, Improving

"No, doctor... I have not eaten properly in a while, and it has taken a toll on me."

Recent bodily trauma and situation:
Gunshot entry wound near stomach lining - Wound reopened, healing
Bruising present in the chest region, absorbed hits - Renewed

"The painkillers really did come handy, but even better if I had them on the spot... *Audible pain grunts*"

Mental status:
Uneasy, High-Alert

"Phew... Finally I can rest at ease, feeling some sort of succession."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RELATIONS:
HATED - DESPISED - DISLIKED - NEUTRAL - LIKED - TRUSTED - ADMIRED
(Adding relations upon request)

HERO-6
"Truly never running out of jokes, but also never running out of suggestions... Come on, take the role if you want to act like one."

HERO-8
"Truly a trusted fellow functionary. I can rely on their judgement at most situations present. I hope they can rely on mine."

TAP-4
"It ain't been easy on you and you still bearing it all, respect for that."

VICE-2
"I question your judgement, really... Haven't gotten much out of you either to prove otherwise."

DEFENDER-6
"Yeah, you're definitely alright. You made the right decision on the spot, and I respect you for that."

UNION-1
"Truly a unit... You keep track of things and you do it well, barely leaving a detail out. I trust your judgement. Pleasure to serve alongside, One."

VICTOR-7
"Oh, right, Seven! You gave me a chance to prove myself and I truly appreciate it. Not only do I trust your judgement, but I trust your decisions. One of the very best."

QUICK-5
"We do share the same desires against a rat out there... But you seem very stubborn. I couldn't say you're bad or good."

Mehmet Aydin
"You're doing good and you deserve your spot, but both of your jobs are overlapping and it truly worries me."

<:: TERMINATING DOCUMENT UPLINK ::>

Last edited:

Ulti

/observer
Staff member
Internal Affairs
Faction Leader
Donator
where is jury-6's guardian angel? smh...

CJ

role-play police
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Faction Leader
Quality Control
Early Supporter
Donator
no quick five?