• Welcome! Read this thread to learn more about the server and how you can join it.

Dr. Kirsty Mairead

Profile of: Kirsty Mairead

Reference Image:
naomi.gif

(Reference Song to listen to whilst reading:)

General Information:
Full Name: Kristina Dawn Mairead
Nicknames: Kris, Kirsty, Kibble
Nationality: British
Occupation(s):
Doctor/Trauma Response in Amaria
Owner
of the Nomatsu Pawnshop
of the Chamber of Binders
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Languages: English, Semi-fluent Japanese

Physical Information:
Body Type: Mesomorphic
Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Hazel brown.

Height: 5"9ft

Weight: 67kg

Tattoos: She has one tattoo of a short stubbed rose on her thigh.

Injuries: N/A.

Past Medical Information: Several burn scars on her lower-body - notable from Industrial Experience.
One pencil-line scar on her neck.

Apparel:

Kirsty is observed to have several outfits within the day. Her citizen/worker apparel is a black City-Eight T-shirt, dark black biker gloves, with blue-armband on.
She wears a backpack, dark grey jeans with a white-stripe, and steel-toed workers boots.

Her Amaria outfit is a well-pressed white lab-coat, with white buttoned shirt and blue tie. She wears blue or grey jeans and a set of medical gloves on her belt.

She can also be spotted in Trauma-Response TT-B gear, which is green-and-blue Kevlar, and padded knee-print with steel-toed boots. A medical bag-slung, along with a steel helmet with head-torch and comms-unit.

| RELATIONSHIP STATUS |

Wanted Dead | Extremely Disliked | Disliked | Neutral | Liked | Trusted | Loved

| Factions Overall. |

Civilian
Your average green-suit is just trying to find their feet, and survive another day, I hope to help more and more folks the best I can with Nomatsu and my Medical Work.
Keep goin' pals.

Civil Protection
The Cops of City Eight are alot more.. intriguing. I've yet to be thrown in a cell for a minor misdemeanour which is.. new from my experience.
In I17, you'd get a beating for looking at one wrong, here they at least give you a warning before they do beat you.
Must be the politeness of the City carrying over a little- either way, respect for the Boots on the ground. They're doin' their job well.

I.G.A.
I maybe biased but the IGA teams are workin' pretty hard with what they need to do, and oversee the production and get clauses pushed in the background.
I'd of course love more support for the team that actually mingle with the City's functionality. However..

Governor
You've grown fat on the power-trips. You need to step down, or at least relinquish the position to someone who actually looks out for the little guy.

Too many citizens have gone hungry, or faced eviction due to your inaction. Step down.

Resistance Members
I don't got much to say about the suicidal Resistance Cells. They're here to stay, and established a choke-hold.

What is firebombing a block, or threatening me with a blade going to achieve...

The Refuge
My interactions with members of The Refuge have been mutually respectful.
I can understand the motive, but I can't help you much.

Vortigaunts
I got a love for the Vortigaunts. They are curious, yet try their best to not be impolite.
I hope one day you are allowed to go home- but till then, I'll do what I can to make sure you're safer.

| Individuals |

JIRO ARASAKA
I got nothing but respect for the Director of Amaria. They took a chance on me, and I'll not forget that.
They are clinical, in both practice and thoughts. A good sort of kind to have running such a place.
I'll do what I can to make your ship sail smoother, boss.

KIYOSHI SAKURAI
Heh, Kiyoshi. What to say about you-- you were the first face I met in the City, and kept me in the loop ever-since. Kindest soul in the whole world.

I wish that things turned out differently, but you've got my word. Once the head of the snake is cut, I hope you can resurface with us again.
The streets miss you, pal.
As do I.

Dr. Toussant Beauregard
It's nice to have a speaker who does genuinely have good interests at the core, and pushes for various bills.

I hope your glasses are still serving you well, and I am glad for your safe return.

HERO-6
I know you're not supposed to form any sort of bonds with Officers in particular, but I took you in that Wing and saw a human behind the mask.
You're a good egg, and I am glad to have folks like you keeping us safe. Anything I can do in return, just shout.

JOSEF KAUFMANN
It's been a joy working along side Nurse Kaufmann in the clinic, he's got a good head on him and a soft heart.

It's worth noting we've been through the ringer, but I am confident we've got eachothers backs. I look forward to the opening of the Amaria Chamber.

MEHMET AYDIN
It's been awhile since I've seen you, but you were a kindred soul. I hope you're keeping well, wherever you are.

Maybe we'll see eachother again some day.

ZEHRA
She's a loyalist, but not lost in the delusions.

Seemed to get along really nice, and had some nice moments working along side them, and off-duty. Wish her the best.

ARCHIE O'CONNOR
An overworked, but kindred man who does a good job running the many wings of the Union.

Thanks for helping me get Nomatsu set-up, and I look forward to our further business together.

ALINA
A diligent worker- who seems to be kind but very effective.

I'm glad the District has folks like you, people that get stuff done.

ARSLAN VIRANDI
We've bumped into eachother afew times - It's nice to have familiar faces to spot every now and then.

Maybe once this drought is over, we can get to know eachother more.

'ASLAN'
You seem to want the removal of the Governor too, even if I disagree with the thugs you share the space with.

I hope you keep blood-shed to the minimal.

'PISS-STAIN'
Trust the low, to stoop lower.

You could have gotten your head-down, and continued the grit like the rest of us- but you took a cowards turn and slipped into the underground.
Least you won't have to pay a fee, huh?

AMAKELECH
It's natural to dislike the hand that hits you.

You didn't even comment on the return of Dr. Beauregard.
Resign, and fuck off to another City.

(Comment to be added)

OPTIONAL STATUS LEVELS

Dead | Feared | Comrade | Missed

Last edited: