• Welcome! Read this thread to learn more about the server and how you can join it.

VICTOR-9

VbL1eo3.png

SUBJECT: VICTOR-9
AFFILIATION: Civil Protection
CURRENT ASSIGNMENT: City 8

"From City 24 all the way to City 8. Japan. Just another wasteland. Already I find myself among lesser people. So many little shits who think they're hot shit. Only to see their confidence leave when I have them on their knees. My gun's barrel against their forehead.

They talk about honor. Glory. Justice. There is none of that here in this line of work. You either survive or die. Simple as that. The only thing the Combine strives for is control through means they possess. Fear."

Relations
Dead | Hates | Dislikes | Indifferent | Likes | Respects

VICE-2:
"Seems to follow me around. Well.... all of them do. Whatever. You try too hard to appeal to me sometimes. You're okay I guess. Just as long as you do your job and don't do anything stupid, we have no problems."

UNION-1: "You are learning. Good. Watch your back. If your men don't fear you, what stops them from shooting you in the back?"

VICTOR-7: "You have come a long way. Improving. You have a remarkable intelligence. Trust your gut."

VICE-7: "You resigned, huh? Why go on and do that? There's no turning back from this line of work."

Ajdina: "Dead and gone. Who cares?"

KING-0: "Who?"

TAP-4: "I remember you. Though very little. I recall beating you up a few times. But I also remember when you've done a pretty good job."

DEFENDER-8: "Pathetic. Both in life and in death. What else is there to say."

QUICK-1: "I do not know you."

DEFENDER-6: "With the others gone, let's see if you will improve."

Yevgeni: "You're clever. I'll give you that. That's the one thing I respect about you. Now I have to deal with the resistance you left behind. I'm sure they'll gladly embrace my bullets as you did."

Governor Amakelech: "I warned you, Governor. So long I am paid, I'll do what I am told. But the mood can change so easily. You never know. It might not be a rebel who kills you..."

Last edited: