• Welcome! Read this thread to learn more about the server and how you can join it.

Voice of Eight

Melonarche

Lancer
You citizen. Yes, you! Have you heard the news?
Of course you have not. How could you? There is no way for you hear the news from! The Governor only goes up to broadcast one in a month. There isn't any news on TV and for sure, we don't have a proper newspaper here. Sure there's that District Dispatch but it's as easy to find as finding a diamond.

But now, you can hear the news. Yes, you heard me right. You can hear the news! Get yourself a radio. You can't? Find someone who has one and tell them to tune into 237.1! I'll be broadcasting every day! When? I'll broadcast every afternoon twice for my dear listeners.

Will I broadcast out of those times? Sure I will, why won't I? If nothing's up, I'll just ramble stuff that comes up to my mind, maybe talk about weather. Something big happening? Count on me coming up in moment's notice, dear listeners!

I am willing to take volunteers who want to share news from their end of the world, so feel free to reach out!
Need advertisement, have a story to share, need to reach out to a group of people? Reach me and we'll struck a deal!
From day to day, I might go live at 19:00 GMT too!

Every day
At 18:00 and 22:00 GMT
Tune into your frequency 237.1
And stay up to date!

-Voe

Last edited:

Melonarche

Lancer
A grand interview, open for everyone! Officers included!
Good evening City Eight! I come to all of you with an amazing arrangement, an interview with one of City Eight's most important figures. Someone who has affected the entire district several times, yet almost no one knows her. Someone from the deep, who runs the strings.

I present you...
Lucia Mendoza!

Most of you don't even know her, and I won't spoil who she is for this special broadcast. Stay tuned and prepare your questions! Finally, Voice of Eight wishes each one of you a good night.

This Sunday
20:00

Frequency 237.1
Hosted by Voe

For those interested, we have a news broadcast every day, every 19:00 and 22:00! Stories, insider news, latest events all brought to the dear citizens of City Eight on 237.1! Hosted by Voe, brought by Malefactors.

Melonarche

Lancer
Good evening everyone! I'd like to apologize and say that the interview has been delayed by fourty five minutes. Depending on circumstances on my end, it may be delayed by an hour, though that is unlikely.

I am really, really sorry about this! But take my word, it is going to be a lovely interview!​